the secret life

This is the extent of my life that you all dont know. The mysterious russian side that none of you are aware of.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

The drama days

There hasnt been a lot going on yet there has been so much. Its kinda complicated and very hard to explain to people. But it has beenfun in the mean time. So when are we all going to get together. I miss all the people that i havent seen. I saw a few people but thats about it. well get in touch sometime...... and dont run over chickens.............

8 Comments:

  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger turza said…

    it was good to see you. keep it real

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger yoshi said…

    i bought a case of shotgun shells today....hehehe, what good fun.

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger JamesMark said…

    give me a call sometime i have two numbers and im not sure which one is your parents and your new one

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger yoshi said…

    yeah - call me too. i need your new digits, kid.

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger yoshi said…

    btw, if you get the stupid answering machine, just start talking and leave a message. if i'm there i'll pick up. and if i don't just leave something funny on the aswering machine. and not something that would get me in trouble, ok?

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger contrairemkatie27 said…

    hey tasha! come live with me next week. once i figure out when I work we'll decide what day would be good, we could have a party... maybe. I'll think about it.

     
  • At 4:56 AM, Blogger Sage said…

    you sure like opposites

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger gingerplant said…

    What about chickens? I'm confused!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home