the secret life

This is the extent of my life that you all dont know. The mysterious russian side that none of you are aware of.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

long time no see

Hey everyone it has been so long. I really miss you all a lot . To update you a little and my life i am living in monticello but am in lafayette everyday so the odds of getting to see you are good. But my biological mom lives in that town so I am living with her and my grandpa and my little sisters. It has been good to get to know my family that I havent known before a little better. Also this is dedicated to rebecca, She tries to tell me that sean in the one..... what ever that is suppose to mean. Well here is my big news SEAN HAS INVITED ME TO STAY WITH HIM THIS SUMMER AT MERTAL BEACH. I am so excited he is going to be a security guard there. We still talk just about every night. Yes there are a few nights that we miss but you all know that is bound to happen occasionally. Yes we have talked about what the definition to marriage is and what it could be like if we were married. We also talked about what directions our lives are heading and things we would have to do to comprimise and make it work. in the long run we are seeing if during this time we would do well together in person. so we will seee. Rebecca i can see a large grin on your face right now. well if you need to get a hold of me i have elected jordan my personal secritary. well hope to see you all on thanksgiving break. love bunches

6 Comments:

  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    whoaaaaa! i am grinning! He wants to marry you?! that's insane!
    (oh and by the way--if you live with him--you'd BETTER be married young lady or i'll hunt you down! :))
    So you've been talking then? Does he still want to do ministry? I wish i could meet him. I THINK he's a nice guy from what i've heard--but i can't approve until i watch you together :) THAT'S SO CRAZY!!! If you get married can I be in your wedding? :) heehee. whew!
    It's been forever--I'm definately having a party over thanksgivng to reconnect with everyone--and i've got some sweet plans for christmas too! Love love love love and love!!! be good and i'll see you soon!

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    whoaaaaa! i am grinning! He wants to marry you?! that's insane!
    (oh and by the way--if you live with him--you'd BETTER be married young lady or i'll hunt you down! :))
    So you've been talking then? Does he still want to do ministry? I wish i could meet him. I THINK he's a nice guy from what i've heard--but i can't approve until i watch you together :) THAT'S SO CRAZY!!! If you get married can I be in your wedding? :) heehee. whew!
    It's been forever--I'm definately having a party over thanksgivng to reconnect with everyone--and i've got some sweet plans for christmas too! Love love love love and love!!! be good and i'll see you soon!

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Adrienne said…

    NATASHA! where have you been all my life?? what in the world??? dang....yeah definitely agreeing on the whole having to be married to him to live with him thing....i don't know...maybe it's just me...but I dont think so. Anyway, I miss you, and I still think about you and pray for you a lot!! I hope to see you next week?? maybe?? It's been sooo very long!! so yeah...basically everything rebecca said and hopefully all will work out!! I love you!

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger natasha said…

    you already know him from senior trip hope to see you all this week include me in all the parties that are going down

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    wanna go shopping with me on Fri. 24th? maybe i can get adrienne and turza together too and we can make idiots out of ourselves and spend money!!!

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger MEC said…

    Tirz'll be outta town, but you'd BETTER add me in that equation! I miss you babe, we need to do Ryan's again! Yes marry, no just living. I demand it or I shall shoot you. w/ a shotgun to make it worse!!!

    Talk to me honey! I need to ask Jordan for your number!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home