the secret life

This is the extent of my life that you all dont know. The mysterious russian side that none of you are aware of.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Not being nice anymore

I have always tried to be a nice person. But i am sick of getting walked on. I am done being nice. Not to say that i am going to be rude. I am just not allowing others to walk on me. I have done some seriouse growing up in the last month. I have been forced to by my outer surroundings. So i guess that is that. I am goig to worknow. I have to work over night so talk toyou all tommarow

7 Comments:

  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Sage said…

    hey, throw me a -mail de E.- I hope that we can talk and stuff. I think I've matured since the last time we talked, and its always nice to talk to one who has been through what I am going throguh now. Its your turn to help me... or something. Later natty.

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Sage said…

    wow, that was fast, are you on?

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger Sage said…

    ok, I guess not. I'll tty 2morrow... keep on pockin.

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    interesting...very interesting, so basically all my questions are answered

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger Sage said…

    btw natty... right on for you. Stand strong, belong, don't hit the bong, RING THE GONG! yeah, random is just my thing.

     
  • At 6:58 AM, Blogger natasha said…

    wow i guess i was really mad last night well sorry to anyones feelings that i stepped on. Please forgive me

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    all is ok....i apologize as well, what i did said was immature and foolish...and i'd reveal myself but what fun would that be? hehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home