the secret life

This is the extent of my life that you all dont know. The mysterious russian side that none of you are aware of.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

To what do we owe honesty.......but disaster

wow this has been a crazy week. Rember on my last blog I wrote about one that I loved and showed me what love was. Well I talked to him about it and to what do we owe honesty except disater. I was being honest and it didnt go over well. The thing that I didnt tell him that when I said I loved him that it wasnt like a romantic kind of love... But I sat there and listened to him and let him believe what he wanted and not being very smart did not stand up and explain to him what I ment. But we will let that be that and let him make his descions.

Last night I had a party and it was great... It was the first party that I have actually thrown and it was so wonderful. Other than that it had just been work and sleeping. The one thing that I regreat right now is that I am missing the best game of the centery. The colts vrs my patriots. I love the pats so much and i am missing it cause i dont have cable. So I am listening to it on the radio. Yey!!!! The pats are ahead 4 points. They are my home boys. I especially love ted bruscki. I dont know how to spell it but i love him. hehehehe. lol. laters

8 Comments:

  • At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    uh huh....so what was that about his heart remaining in his hands unknowingly and his name remaining in your heart???

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger natasha said…

    cause i didnt want to tell him about in so his name was remaining in my heart. And DOES NO ONE EVER UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CAN LOVE A FRIEND AND IT NOT BE ROMANTIC. People make me mad. And who is it for you to know anyways

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and the part about your heart left in his hands that somehow disappeared? i was just wondering...and who says i dont know?

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger natasha said…

    ok now that i am a little more come about all this. I dont know how to explain it ... I took it out because people we miss interpreting it. Especially him. I dont know how to explain it and he blew me off and sorta ended our friendship so i am not going to even try. He blew it way out og proportion and you know what i dont want to deal with it. I am still upset over loosing a friend that was only a misunderstanding so i guess for now i will leave it at that. When he decides to grow up he knows my number. And when he decided he wants to hear the real story he can call me.. Ok so i am still sorta upset. Normally i care about peoples feeling but right now i dont... so that is tha

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Sage said…

    Hey natty, I did like the poem. I think that someone needs to stop hiding. They aren't hiding from us, but from their true selves. Things with amd rw are... complicated. I really don't think she loves me... I think I'm kinda wasting my time. I thought she was my girl... I guess I was wrong. I would talk more... but I need to go sit in a corner or something. Later.

    Sage


    P.S- good to see you active again :)

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger natasha said…

    sage what is going on. Do you need me to counsel you cause i will. S ence i want to be a pyschologist and all lol. well talk toyyou later

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Sage said…

    yes. Desperately... or something.

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger MEC said…

    HAHAHA
    Colts WON! WOHOOO

    I haven't talked to you in a while, who is sage? I'm confused!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home