the secret life

This is the extent of my life that you all dont know. The mysterious russian side that none of you are aware of.

Friday, January 26, 2007

with little to say

I really dont have a whole lot to say..... Today is a day filled with mixed emotions some about the past some about the present and some about the future. About the past. Well what is there to really say about that except it has been a real hard path that i am still in the present trying to overcome. It had not been an easy road that i had to travel but it has taught me so much and has formed me into the person that i am today. The present well that is riddled with challenges and opertunity to overcome so much. It is what will become the past and help me be formed in to what i am to be. Then the futere what is there to say about that .. That is the scary part of life for it is so unclear...... Thats really all I have to say about that

3 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger MEC said…

    Call me up sometime! Esp. if you are on/near campus!

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger natasha said…

    i will do so girl. i added you to myspace well i will talk to you later

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Anonymous cuthess said…

    Hello Natasha, I found your link from boomer blogspot. Hope we link to each other blog and like to make many friend and blogsot contact. www.cathesss.blogsdpot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home